Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sea of Thieves [06-Mar-2019]

Sea of Thieves [06-Mar-2019]

Sea of Thieves [06-Mar-2019]

Sea of Thieves

I have nothing but good things to say about this cheat. The menu is very straight forward and easy to use, as well as chock full of features.
    The ESP works beautifully with no hitches or lag, and works at a great range, allowing you to see items and people far before they even know you're there. I spent probably ~1hr going island-to-island digging treasure while effortlessly evading other players thanks to the help of this ESP. It's a very accurate and reliable feature.

The aimbot is only mostly useful. The downside isn't due to the quality of the aimbot, per se, but simply down to how the games ballistics work. If you nor your opponent are moving, then you'll have a great time. Once one of you is moving, however, you'll need to correct for the momentum. As far as customization, the menu allows you to select different body parts for the aimbot to lock on to, as well as a plethora of keys to bind the aimkey to. I've never had a time where the aimbot has failed to work for me.

There's a feature called "No gravity drop" for the cannons on your ship. I'm not entirely sure as to why this is included as it appears to do nothing and is only client-side. I tested this with other friends, and the cannonball still lands where it would normally land if it had gravity, meaning this is a pretty much useless feature. The fast cannon aim feature does work perfectly, though, and is quite useful.

My only major gripe is the crashes. I'm working on a Windows 10 machine, update 1803, OS build 17134.345, and the game very consistently crashes if you open the menu after joining a friend. There is a workaround for this: Start the game and load the hack once you're in the main menu. Load a closed session by yourself, turn on the hack and customize any options and then join your friend. You can open the menu without crashing, and as long as you don't alt+tab out of the game you won't crash. I've checked out the troubleshooting threads and am running the game in windowed mode but nothing seems to fix it.

As of 06-Mar-2019, I have not been banned, nor have any of my friends who use this hack.

Thank you to everyone involved with this hack

Staff Sergeant
    Thanks for the honest review!
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Private
    I got the cheat and when i load it and enter the game it zooms in and i cant access the menu
    what should i do?

Sea of Thieves [06-Mar-2019] Syrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhxmeli View Post
    I got the cheat and when i load it and enter the game it zooms in and i cant access the menu
    what should i do?
    This is User Reviews Section not Cheat Information & Support.
    Pay Attention.
    Last edited by Syrus; 09-23-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map